Partnering with Women into Construction provides you with:
- First choice of our job ready, motivated and qualified women seeking employment to fill current and future skills gaps.
- Better chances of winning public-sector contracts by proving how you comply with:
– 2010 Equality Act
– 2012 Social Value Act
– Section 106 requirements
– Considerate Contractors Scheme
– Social Value/Employment
and skills requirements.
- A way to demonstrate your commitment to an equal and diverse workforce – to current and potential employees, clients and shareholders.
- The right to use our ‘Positive about Women in Construction’ logo in your company literature and tender documents.
- Discounts on our tailor-made diversity training courses for your workforce.
Backed by the CITB, the Women into Construction team has over 150 years combined experience in the sector and over the past 10 years has successfully worked with more than 100 construction companies in the UK to support women into employment.
Our 2018 Social Return on Investment Report showed that WiC generates up to £6 of social value for every £1 invested.